General terms and conditions (short version)
Rights and obligations arising from the lodging agreement in accordance with the recommendations of the German Hotel and Restaurant Association –DEHOGA Deutschen Hotel- und Gaststättenverband (DEHOGA).
As with any other business, legal arrangements have to be made when booking a hotel room. A reservation made by the guest and accepted by the host (the hotel) is the basis of a contractual relationship, the Hotel Accommodation Contract. Like all contracts, the Hotel Accommodation Contract can only be withdrawn by mutual consent of the two parties.
The following rights and obligations arise from this contract:
- The Hotel Accommodation Contract is concluded as soon as the hotel room is booked and confirmed or, if confirmation is no longer possible due to time constraints, as soon as it is made available.
- The conclusion of the Hotel Accommodation Contract obliges the contractual partner to fulfill the contract, regardless of the duration for which the contract has been concluded.
- The host (the hotel) is obliged to offer the guest compensation, if the reserved room is not available.
- If the guest does not utilize the contractual services, he or she shall be obliged to pay the agreed or customary price less the expenses saved by the Hotel.
- From experience, the expenses saved by the Hotel in regards to room rates including accommodation and breakfast, amount to 20% of the total daily charge.
- According to the principles of good faith, the hotel is obliged to always reallocate bedrooms and rooms which are not utilized where possible in order to avoid losses.
- As per point 4 the guest has to pay the calculated amount for the duration of the contract, if the room has not been rented otherwise.
- The exclusive place of jurisdiction is Munich.
To avoid cancellation fees we recommend our customers to take out a travel cancellation insurance.
Complete terms & conditions for download